VI Salón del Manga of Cartagena

Hello there! Yesterday, I visited the Salón Manga of my city, Cartagena, on its sixth edition. It is an anime and manga convention that ocurs once a year here. This time, as the four previous ones, it was celebrated in the UPCT Campus of Muralla del Mar.
I was initially going alone, knowing that a lot of friends were already there and I wouldn't have a hard time finding someone to go with. And, in fact, that was completely accurate: as soon as I arrived to the Salón, I found some friends and went with them for the rest of the day.

The Salón was, as always, full of shops with freak products, from the One Ring of The Lord of the Rings to the magic wand of Voldemort or a Pikachu puff. I would have bought something for sure, if I didn't already have the things that I wanted from previous conventions.
It was a great day, and I had a lot of fun and saw a lot of friends that I had not seen for a long time. I recommend it to everyone who enjoys geek culture!

Comments