BQ Aquaris X5 - My experience disassembling my phone
Hello again! This time, I'm going to talk about something I recently did: I disassembled my smartphone in order to change the screen (since a repairman couldn't help me repairing it, due to BQ not selling them the pieces). So, in the first place, I looked for a tutorial in order not to break it by accident and to learn how to install the new screen. I found one (that is at the bottom of the post) that was very helpful, so I would recommend this one to people with problems with their phones.
After having watched it, I prepared everything to dismount my BQ Aquaris X5 and started unscrewing. It was, in fact, really easy to do that with the video. Thus, I got to know which pieces were broken and could buy new ones on the Internet.
As soon as they arrived, I proceeded to install the new parts. In less than an hour, the repaired smartphone was in my hands and I could use it again normally.
After having watched it, I prepared everything to dismount my BQ Aquaris X5 and started unscrewing. It was, in fact, really easy to do that with the video. Thus, I got to know which pieces were broken and could buy new ones on the Internet.
As soon as they arrived, I proceeded to install the new parts. In less than an hour, the repaired smartphone was in my hands and I could use it again normally.
Comments
Post a Comment