"OUTSIDER" SONGS RANKING

Hello again! As I promised, I've made a personal ranking of the songs displayed in "Outsider". To be honest, I miss the days when Adam Gontier (the previous singer of the band) was still in; his voice is just awesome, full of feelings that he transmits through the songs. The singer now, Matt Walst, has more power in his voice, but lacks the sentimentalism of Adam, which was the personal mark of the band.
Anyways, the list is as follows:


1- The Abyss
This song is just AMAZING! It differs a lot from the genre of the whole album, but it does it in a good way. The power that I said Matt Walst has is proven here.



2- Nothing To Lose But You



3- Strange Days



4- Chasing The First Time



5- Infra-Red



After these five songs, I consider the following ones to be gradually worse:

 Villain I’m Not
The New Real
Right Left Wrong
Me Against You
The Mountain
I Am An Outsider
Love Me Or Leave Me

Comments