Some information about myself

Hello there! I will introduce myself in this post and tell you some things about me. 

First things first, my name is Jorge and I'm a student in IES Mediterráneo, in Cartagena (Spain). I'm seventeen, and I enjoy playing drums, listening to rock music and playing videogames with friends. In fact, not only videogames but also rol, cards, strategy games and geek stuff like that.
Lately I've been playing Brawlhalla, but I spend most of my free time on Fire Emblem, a videogames saga which includes a lot of titles. I would recommend it to everyone who enjoys strategy and fantasy, magical combats with dragons, sorcerers and warriors. Another videogame that I play a lot is League of Legends, a real time PvP game with a strong team strategy component.
I also like sci-fi films and series, such as Star Wars or Star Trek, and I absolutely love Studio Ghibli's anime films (especially Hayao Miyazaki's ones), being Princess Mononoke my favourite one.

If you have read tis, you probably already know a lot of my personal preferences. If you'd like to know more about me, just ask n the comments section!

Comments