A NEW 3DG ALBUM
I'M SO EXCITED TO KNOW THIS!
My favourite band, Three Days Grace, have just announced their incoming album, Outsider! I'm really happy since this band hasn't released any single in 3 years and I was starting to think that they were just being lazy.
Outsider will be out March 9th, but you can already pre-order it here: http://smarturl.it/3DGOutsider
The first song that has been confirmed to be included in this album is called The Mountain (I will leave the official music video below).
My favourite band, Three Days Grace, have just announced their incoming album, Outsider! I'm really happy since this band hasn't released any single in 3 years and I was starting to think that they were just being lazy.Outsider will be out March 9th, but you can already pre-order it here: http://smarturl.it/3DGOutsider
The first song that has been confirmed to be included in this album is called The Mountain (I will leave the official music video below).
Comments
Post a Comment