Plans for this weekend
Hey again! This time I'm writing to talk about what I am going to do this weekend. Why would I do so? Well, first of all, because this is not just a normal weekend.
One of my best friends, whose name is Ana and lives in Sevilla, is going to come to Murcia so we can meet face to face for the first time. Another good friend (Javi), who also knows Ana, is going to come with me and also see her.
We met Ana while playing League Of Legends with her. We (Javi and I) started to speak in Spanish on the chat, so she talked to us asking if she could play with us the next games. Thus, we made a new friend.
This happened about a year ago, and now all of us are really excited about this weekend.
I will write another post on Saturday or Sunday, as soon as we have a photograph of us. See you!
One of my best friends, whose name is Ana and lives in Sevilla, is going to come to Murcia so we can meet face to face for the first time. Another good friend (Javi), who also knows Ana, is going to come with me and also see her.
We met Ana while playing League Of Legends with her. We (Javi and I) started to speak in Spanish on the chat, so she talked to us asking if she could play with us the next games. Thus, we made a new friend.
This happened about a year ago, and now all of us are really excited about this weekend.
I will write another post on Saturday or Sunday, as soon as we have a photograph of us. See you!
Comments
Post a Comment