"OUTSIDER" OUT NOW!

Three Days Grace's new album is ready for you to listen now! It includes the titles you can see below. You can also reproduce a sample of each song, at listen to it free on Spotify.
This album is the second one recorded with the new singer, Matt Walst, instead of Adam Gontier (since he had to leave the band in 2013). In my opinion, Matt's voice is much worse than Adam's one, but it still is my favourite band due to its alternative metal style. Three Days Grace makes you want to stand up, to move and sing along. In fact, that's the first thing that got me into the band and the alternative style.
                                         

                                       

I still haven't been able to listen to the full album,but as soon as I get do do it I will post which  song is my favourite one. In fact, I might even upload a songs ranking. Until then, see you!

Comments